söndag 16 november 2008

Absolute Vodka with tea

I had some drinks yesterday when visiting some of my Chinese friends. But the thing was that the drinks were a mix of Absolute Vodka and tea... hehe.. needless to say, the mixture was very special.. and I got drunk as usual... hehe..

Now I'm gonna take it very easy for the rest of the day.. I have some Pepsi Max left from yesterday, (great success!) :D

Sandra - Heaven Can Wait - Sophisticated "feel-good" music from the 80's... by the queen of the 80's herself... Sandra!
Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond, Pt. 6-9 - Space jamming, kind of... a cool crazy song with some kind of music-abstract depth that remains very playful yet mature and contains some funky elements.

And yea.. I'm thinking about maybe selling my Playstation 3, anyone interested? :)

2 kommentarer:

Salkin sa...

Chinese friends? Why wasn't I informed there existed such things in this town? ^^
Cya in school man

roBcker sa...

In this town? no no no... nothing exists in this worthless town.. It all went down in Karlskrona.. Later.. ;)