torsdag 4 december 2008

Work work...

I've been in school from 09.00 - 22.30 today working with my mod/level in Half-Life 2 and I'm totally exhausted! And on top of that my jacket got locked up in one of the classrooms so I had to walk home without it in the rainy and cold night... :( But I'm gonna warm myself with some warm tea now and after that I'll surely feel much better and refreshed.

I ordered some cool stuff yesterday... I can't wait til the stuff arrives in my mailbox!
1. "Itchy & Scratchy" t-shirt from the Simpsons show. The cat and the rat that always kill each other in cruel ways, hehe...

2. Mort by Terry Pratchett. The fourth book in the Discworld series. I only got the first book The Colour of Magic but I felt for jumping to the fourth book which is about Death taking on an apprentice who apparently is very lazy and clumsy.

3. Neuromancer by William Gibson. A high-tech cyberpunk sci-fi adventure! AWESOME! ;D I've wanted to read this book since I first heard about it when studying culture in college three years ago and now it will be mandatory to read the first chapter for the new oncoming course. This is an excellent opportunity for me to finally read this book that is considered as one of the leading in the sci-fi sphere and that also has influenced real life research in the field.

4. Megaman Zero Official Complete Works. I think this is a great way of becoming inspired while at the same time being able to practise drawing with the help of this cool book.















2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Hur mycket pengar har du egentligen!

roBcker sa...

hehe.. t-shirten kostade bara 129 kr typ.. och nya kläder måste man ju ha ibland. Neuromancer är till som kurslitteratur, kostade cirka 87 kr och Mort kostade 80 kr. Megaman Zero Art-boken kostade dock desto mer, runt 300 har jag för mig, och kommer fungera som inspirationskälla. Nödvädiga investeringar med andra ord.. ;)